Jukebox Update / 05.18.13
I've been working to stabilize the jukebox before adding very many enhancements. I've cleared up a few pernicious little bugs, but there are still a couple out there I've been attempting to track down.
Here's what I've added though:
- Users can now downvote tracks
- When the jukebox player quits, any connected contributors will automatically be cleared
- Many small bugfixes and tweaks
I'm hoping that this will be stable enough for me to 'call it good' for now. There are still a couple new features I am planning on adding, such as:
- A fullscreen visualizer
- Improve 'next track' selection algorithm
- More control of music from the player interface.
Beyond that have just been simple improvements to my blog engine that are mainly for my own benefit; I can now make block quotes, bold and italicize blocks of text, etc.
I've also restyled the gallery and the footer of the site and added in a (hopefully) subtle pseudo-random animation in the background which I can go into more details on in a future post.